Dear All ISGNSS 2017
Thank you very much for contributing your abstracts to the ISGNSS 2017.
We appreciate your contribution!
Now it is time to submit your full paper! The submission of full paper
is highly recommended but it is not a must.
All the full papers will be online published by the ISGNSS 2017. The
selected ones will be recommended to the Journal of Global Positioning
Systems (a Springer peer-reviewed journal,
for official publication as a journal paper.
The papers need to go through the regular peer-reviewing process.
Thank you very much for the participation and we look forward to seeing
you in Hong Kong!
Abstracts or Full papers submitted to the conference must be prepared
Abstract submissions must include abstract title, author(s)'
full name(s), affiliations, addresses, email addresses, and 3-5
- Abstract body should be in text only and maximum length of text
abstract is 800 words.
- For full
papers, the maximal paper length is 8000 words.
Please indicate your 1st and 2nd preferred session topics
in the abstract or full paper.
- The contribution should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked
- The submission of a contribution carries with it the obligation that
it is actually presented at the conference by the author or by one
of the co-authors.
papers will be recommended for publication on Journal of Global
information of this journal
- Please click the below link to submit online.
- The maximum length of filename to be submitted is 80 characters.
Please shorten the filename if you encounter problems during the
- For more information, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with
‘Submission’ in the subject line.